Monday, February 27, 2012

Adventures in weight loss week 4

I know, I know. I'm sorry I have been slacking on the blogging. BUT! Unlike previous attempts at this bloggity blog thing I have returned. Albeit late, I am back none the less.

So a quick update on the dieting. I am still doing well despite my not feeling like I was losing anything because I felt fat and bloated.

Yay PMS.

My current weight is 151.5. That puts me a half pound ahead of my plan, I'm pretty proud of that :D

I'm also proud that despite the stress I am living with right now I am not comforting myself with food or feeling sorry for myself and drowning my sorrows with pizza and beer. I think that pretty purple dress I have to wear in a few months has something to do with it.

I plan on writing a long blog about other things as soon as possible, so I am going to keep this one short and sweet.

Take care humans.

Try to be kind to one another. Despite everything this is the most important thing in the world.

Love, peace and sunshine

~Michelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment